The registration for the April IDPA match at FXRGC on April 9 is now open.
- We are looking for volunteers to help setup on Friday afternoon before the match. If you can help we’ll waive your fee for the match. We’ll take the first 5 volunteers. Just email me at [email protected] by April 5 if you can help.
- There are new IDPA rules posted that we will be following with the exception of appendix carry shooters. If you wish to shoot appendix carry you must email me your intent [email protected] before squadding. For this match we will be placing all appendix shooters on the same squad. SSP shooters take note of the 15 round magazine change.
- We have a new match director. Nikki Cavaleri will be taking over for Tony & Jeff but they will still be around.
AM shooters will check in from 0745-0815 (mandatory safety brief at 0830) and compete until ~ 1200.
PM shooters will check in from 1115-1145 (mandatory safety brief at ~1200) and compete until ~ 1600.
Mandatory safety briefings will be held at Culver Range. You must be at the Safety Brief to shoot the match.
The gate code for both gates is 1342# (include the hash when entering the code). Please only one vehicle at a time through the gates. Please follow the speed limits on the club roads. To get to Culver Range, enter through the Club main gate; turn right into the parking lot and through the second gate; proceed down and around the lake (road gets narrow in a few spots); take the second left past the lake up to the Culver Range. You can park in the lot in front of the covered shooting area or down along the access road on the right hand side.
Course of Fire: Five stages. Bring 100 rounds minimum.
Stage designs will be posted in the next few days.
Shooters agree to:
- Follow all IDPA Rules and abide by the Shooters Code of Conduct. New rules can be found at https://www.idpa.com/new-rulebook-mar-equipment-appendices/
- Follow all posted speed limits on Club property.
- Non-Club member may only go to the Clubhouse and the range(s) used for IDPA. All other areas are off limits unless escorted by a Club member.
- Open carry on Club grounds is NOT permitted. Do not ‘gun up’ at your vehicle; use the provided IDPA Safe Areas. If you are carrying when you arrive, see an IDPA Safety Officer at Registration to assist you.
- If you have any questions before you arrive, please ask us at [email protected].
- If you have any questions once you arrive, please ask the Match Director or any of our Safety Officers.
Registration Link: https://practiscore.com/fxrgc-2022-april-idpa-match/register
Load and Make Ready