January 2023 Pro Shop Flyer
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
All sales of Firearms, Ammunition, and Reloading Supplies (including but not limited to- powder, primer, wads, shot, lead, brass, caps, shells, bullets, etc.) are final. No exceptions.
After purchasing a firearm or related accessory and you discover any issues or problems with the firearm, please refer to the Manufacturer’s Warranty and contact them directly.
For non-firearm or ammo purchases, we accept returns for 100% credit to the original form of payment, less 15% restocking fee within 30 calendar days of the sale. All items must be in new, unaltered, and unused condition with the original, unaltered/undamaged packaging. Definition of new, unaltered, and unused condition is:
- Without showing any signs of wear or damage.
- Must contain original packaging in the same condition it was shipped. Products without original packaging will be refused.
- Cannot have been worn, installed, used, or test fit in any way.
Exceptions: In addition to firearms and ammo, the following items are NOT eligible for return. Black Powder Firearms, Components (powders, primers, wads, shot, lead, brass, caps, shells, bullets).
No returns of any kind shall be considered after 30 calendar days of purchase.
All credit/debit card transactions will incur a 3.4% transaction fee levied by the credit card processing company.
- If the Virginia State Police deny your application for a non-NFA item, you will not be charged for the firearm(s) but you will be responsible for the Virginia State Police Background Check fee.
- All NFA items must be paid in full at time of sale and before you submit the appropriate ATF form(s)
- If the ATF denies your application for an NFA item (except for a correctable error), you will receive a full refund of the amount paid, less the credit card fee.
- If you abandon your NFA purchase and do not submit your appropriate ATF form(s), you will receive a refund of the amount paid, less the credit card fee and a 10% administrative fee.
- Properly completed ATF form(s) must be provided to Patriot Arms within 10 days of sale or the sale will be cancelled, and monies refunded, less the credit card fee and a 10% administrative fee.
All Firearms must be shipped to a valid Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer.
Patriot Arms will adhere to all state and federal laws regarding the shipping, import, and export of any restricted or regulated item including firearms, ammunition, serialized parts, dangerous/hazardous cargo. We will obey all state guidelines on magazines and ammo restrictions, NFA restrictions, ‘gun lists,’ et al.
Mailing Address :
Fairfax Rod & Gun Club, Inc.
7039 Signal Hill Rd.
Manassas, Va. 20111
Phone Number :
(703) 368 – 6333