2022-07 2G-ACM Match Announcement
The match registration for the July 2-Gun Action Challenge Match at Fairfax Rod and Gun Club is live.
This will be a four stage, three squad match with AM and PM squads. Minimum round count is around 10 pistol rounds and 30 rifle rounds. Read the stage descriptions below.
We need someone on AM squads with a pickup truck to help move supplies to Benson. Please let me know if you can help with that.
- DO NOT gun up at your vehicles. You will be DQ’d if we see this.Firearms may only be uncased or cased at the designated safe tables or designated berms.
- Make sure you have a proper pistol holster. Your pistol must fit securely, and it must fully cover the trigger guard. If a pistol falls out of your holster that is a match DQ.
- If you have a short rifle/PCC barrel, be mindful of where your support hand and fingers are. Have a robust hand stop. Suggest wearing good gloves as well.
- Make sure you read the rules (link below) and understand which division you are in.
- There will be some walking between Culver and Benson, so pack light or pack a cart. Driving between the ranges is discouraged.
- Range Officers and Club members will get priority squadding for the first 48 hours (till Thursday morning)
When you register please indicate if you are willing to be a squad Range Officer. You must have prior multi-gun experience running stages and know how to use PractiScore on a tablet. We reserve the right to shuffle shooters around if we do not have enough RO’s per squad (two RO’s minimum per squad). This is essential to maintain safety and have proper stage and shooter flow.
The FXRGC 2G-ACM Rules (v1.4.2 – we made some small revisions) can be reviewed here:
Stages are here:
Match fee is $20 CASH AT THE DOOR only. We can not process credit cards at the range.
Let me know if you have any questions at [email protected]
Load and Make Ready!
Tony & Bryce