2023-04 2-Gun Action Challenge Match Announcement
The match registration for the April 2023 2-Gun Action Challenge Match at Fairfax Rod and Gun Club is live.
This will be a four stage, two squad match with AM and PM squads. Link to stage descriptions below.
There will be one stage where more than two rifle/PCC mags could come in handy! Make sure you read the description for stage 3.
Once we approve staff and Club members, we’re going to assign the rest of the slots randomly. ROs and members have till Wednesday COB to register. We will do the rest of the approvals starting on Thursday. Once approvals go out, if you’re shooting with a partner and they did not get approved, let me know and I’ll try to work them in.
- DO NOT gun up at your vehicles. You will be DQ’d if we see this. Firearms may only be uncased or cased at the designated safe tables or designated berms.
- Make sure you have a proper pistol holster. Your pistol must fit securely, and it must fully cover the trigger guard. If a pistol falls out of your holster that is a match DQ.
- Make sure you read the rules (link below) and understand which division you are in.
- There will be some walking between Culver and Benson, so pack light or pack a cart. Driving between the ranges is discouraged.
- Range Officers and Club members will get priority squadding for the first 48 hours (till Thursday morning)
When you register please indicate if you are willing to be a squad Range Officer, and if you prefer shooting in AM or PM, so we can make sure each squad has a minimum number of ROs. You must have prior multi-gun experience running stages and know how to use PractiScore on a tablet. We reserve the right to shuffle shooters around if we do not have enough RO’s per squad (two RO’s minimum per squad). This is essential to maintain safety and have proper stage and shooter flow.
The FXRGC 2G-ACM Rules (v1.5):
Stages are here:
Match fee is $20 CASH AT THE DOOR only. We can not process credit cards at the range.
Let me know if you have any questions at [email protected]
Load and Make Ready!
Tony & Bryce & Sarah